Join the Chesapeake BaySavers on Friday, May 12, 2017 at the Queenstown Harbor Golf Course (301 Links Lane Road, Queenstown, MD, 21658) for our 5th Annual Golf Tournament!
This event is a great way to bring people together to enjoy a day of golfing, delicious food, live music and entertainment, as well as a chance to win some awesome prizes – all while supporting our efforts to restore our beloved Chesapeake Bay!
Thanks to our success from last year’s golf tournament, the BaySavers had our best year yet!
• We started a water monitoring initiative in Annapolis’ Spa Creek
• We sponsored University of Baltimore’s Law Review Symposium “Can Law Save the Chesapeake Bay?”
• We helped push the Sustainable Oyster Population & Fisheries Act of 2016 which has been one of the most significant bills ever passed for the Chesapeake Bay
• We helped make Maryland the first state ever to ban the use of Neonicotinoids, a bee-killing pesticide
• We were a part of creating Baltimore’s largest oyster garden
• We sponsored Annapolis Maritime Museum’s “Chesapeake Champions” program
• And so much more!
Each spring, the Chesapeake BaySavers golf tournament raises tens of thousands of dollars to support our work and brings in over 200 business and community influencers from the Annapolis, Baltimore, D.C. area and beyond. Be a sponsor of this event and be seen as an environmentally friendly company who is dedicated to restoring the Bay!
To view all sponsorship levels or to register to play at our event, please visit: https://app.etapestry.com/cart/ChesapeakeBaySavers/default/category.php?ref=2594.0.77879
There used to be enough oysters to filter the entire Chesapeake Bay in a single day – now there aren’t enough oysters in the Bay to filter it in a year.
Thank you to our secured sponsors as of January 10, 2017!